Rapid Drain Technology!
* Call for details. 1(800)-958-4006
Designed to fit in the smallest spaces, the Fiji provides that extra bathing facility, either in a small room, a bedroom or as an en-suite. The easy access front door opens outward to provide maximum space in the tub, whilst giving a large entry opening. The built in seat provides comfort and safety. The door has been designed with an easy, low entry and exit point, whilst the sides of the bathtub provide an excellent hand-hold for added security.
- Front access
- Low entry walk-in door
- Built in contoured seat
- Hydrotherapy spa fitted
- Wide choice of options
- Rigid construction
The built-in seat with contoured backrest ensures that you remain in a comfortable, upright position and allows you to easily enter and exit the bathtub. The water is thermostatically controlled for your complete safety.
Left and right-hand option
The door is available as a left or right-hand option to ensure that you are able to utilise the smallest of spaces, and the hydrotherapy system completes this total bathing package to ease muscles and relieve pain.
- Front access door with secure lock
- 3 7 1/2" x 26" size, ideal where space is a premium
- Low entry step for easier entry and exit
- Built-in ergonomically designed contoured seat
- Hydrotherapy spa
- Optional 4" seat extension to aid bathing
- Anti-slip surface on floor and seat
- Bath door and seat moulded from grP backed with 'Coremat'
- Seat height 15 1/2" from bathtub floor
- Service connections Hot tank or pressurised supply, cold tank or mains supply
- Waste Pre-drilled
- 'In-line' thermostatic control
- Available as a left hand unit only
- 'Hydrotherapy spa' fitted
- Optional 4" extension seat available
- 'Anti-slip' finish on seat and base